FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50 and FREE LOCAL DELIVERY

Luxury Package
Luxury Package
Luxury Package
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Luxury Package
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Luxury Package
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Luxury Package

Luxury Package

Regular price
$0.00
Sale price
$0.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

This is just for the initial consultation! You will receive an invoice within 24 hours after your consultation.

for all packages, a virtual consultation Is required to ensure the best experience possible. a 25% nonrefundable deposit Is required upon booking and will go toward your balance. the remaining 75% Is due 24hrs before your class date. for party packages, a 50% deposit Is due after your consultation and the remaining 50% Is due 72 hours before your event. Invoices will be sent within 24 hours after your consultation. 

Includes:

coconut soy wax candle

10 fragrance choices

crackling wooden wick

your choice of a 10 oz rounded green, brown, or clear jar Or an 8.3 oz matte white, black, or green jar with a gold Interior.